Monday, January 3, 2011

BBQ

Antoine (one of the owners of the hostel) makes an amazing Argentinian BBQ, even though he's french. Nora and I are vegetarians, but its Argentina and I thought, "When in Rome." He served a traditional array of meaty items like chorizo, blood sausage (yes with actual blood) and a great filet mignon. I had some of the filet and it was well worth it. Argentina also has some of the greatest wine. Malbec is excellent and one of Nora's favorites. Nora hit the sack early and I decided to stay out with some of the people from the hostel. I was of course convinced ot go out dancing later at a discoteca and came home pretty late. It was a great first night in Argentina, except we weren't able to get in touch with two guys we met earlier but I'm a firm believer in fate so if it was meant to be it would have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment